BWkt0xbGhA74Yq6mnXWM54IQHMZfMPLt_zBM" />


a low cost approach to Illinois registered agent representation

We are local Chicago area company that provides registered agent service and representation for the entire state of Illinois for domestic or foreign entities that are, or intend to pursue a business presence in Illinois. 
Our goal is to provide personal and professional service so that you can successfully complete your filing on your own with confidence.  

We focus solely in Illinois to provide reliable and accurate information which is set out in layman's terms.  This allows our  clients to successfully complete their own business forms and filings with the Illinois Secretary of State.  Altimately saving you hundreds of dollars in legal fees.

P.O. Box 383
Monee, Illinois 60449 
Phone: 708-218-1696

For new business, contact: [email protected]

Physical address is delivered upon purchase of agent representation


Changing Agents - Illinois Limited Liability Partnerships​​

FORM UPA 1001(h) / 1102(g) ​​

​​Statement of Amendment ​​
This topic will answer the following questions:
​How do I change my Limited Liability Partnership's Illinois Registered Agent with the State of Illinois?
When can I change my Illinois registered Agent?
What does it cost to change my agent in Illinois?
How do I find out who my registered agent is in Illinois?
How do I fill out the agent change LP 1001(h) / 1102(g) form ?
Unlike other entity types, the agent change for a Limited Liability Partnership is accomplished through an amendment to the partnership's charter.  This form also covers changes to partners, partnership names and chief executive office changes.

If your company is not in good standing in Illinois, the State will not accept any filings.  And if you do not renew your registered agent’s representation, the agent themselves can withdraw as your agent by filing a Notice of Resignation as Agent with the State of Illinois. In this case, the company would be required, by statute, to appoint another agent.  Entitles that do not comply with this requirement will be administratively dissolved by the Secretary of State.

​The numbers on the forms used for filing agent changes, correlates to the numbers in our articles. 
Remember to answer all questions on the forms and to sign the document in duplicate and in black ink.
Information required for the UPA 1001(h) / 1102(g) form:
1). Limited Partnership's name that is on file with the Secretary of State’s office.
2). Name of the foreign Limited Partnership (if any);

3.) The street and mailing address of the current designated office where the partnership records are stored. (unlike corporations and LLC's the state requires a physical presence in Illinois for domestic Limited Partnerhips, or in another state if a foreign Limited Partnership).

4.) if changed, the new mailing address of the new designated office where the Limited Partnership records are kept.  If no changes were made to the current designated office address, place "No Change" in this field.

5.) The name, street and mailing address of the current agent for service of process:  This must match the information listed on the State database.  You can check for your company's registered agent information by following this link and providing your company name or file number:

6.List the name, street and mailing address of the new registered agent for service of process.

The General Partner of the Limited Partnership must sign this form and list their title as General Partner.

Filing fee for a Statement of Amendment is $25.00 if filed by standard U.S. mail.  All other methods of filing would be considered expedited with an additional expedited fee of $100.00.

Call the Illinois Secretary of State to determine if the company is in good standing (217-524-8008). The state will not accept any filings on behalf of any company who is not current with annual report filings.

To determine who the current registered agent is,  their name, address and county information must match what is currently on the State database.  To verify your agent information follow this link and insert your company name or file number:

If mailing to the State of Illinois:

Secretary of State
Department of Business Services Limited Liability Division
501 S. Second St., Rm. 357
Springfield, IL 62756